A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Samuel, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Samuel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans