A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Samuel, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn K. Samuel practice?
Dr. Shawn Samuel practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bronx Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Samuel, Dr. Deshawn Samuel, Dr. Hank Samuel, Dr. Shayne Samuel, Dr. Shane Samuel, Dr. Giovanni Samuel, Dr. Ian Samuel, Dr. Sean Samuel