A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Schreiner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiner graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Schreiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Schreiner practice?
Dr. Shawn Schreiner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Schreiner, Dr. Evan Schreiner, Dr. Giovanni Schreiner, Dr. Hank Schreiner, Dr. Hans Schreiner, Dr. Ian Schreiner, Dr. Ivan Schreiner, Dr. Jack Schreiner