Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Simmons
Dr. Shawn Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Mercy Medical Center-Clinton and Grundy County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Simmons has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Shawn Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Martin Smolik Jr
Iowa City, IA 0 mi28
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Kira Fraser
Iowa City, IA 0 mi8