A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn St Peter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn St Peter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Peter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St Peter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn St Peter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Clinical Research
- Esophageal Atresia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. St Peter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. St Peter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn David St Peter MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. St Peter practice?
- Dr. Shawn St Peter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn St Peter practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Pediatric Surgeons.