Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Stafford
Dr. Shawn Stafford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Stafford is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Tucson Medical Center and University Medical Center. Dr. Stafford has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Stafford has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Shawn Stafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Michael Heffernan
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi10
Dr. Jerome Volk III
New Orleans, LA 0 mi
Dr. Timothy Pettitt
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi27