A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Standard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Standard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Standard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Standard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Standard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Standard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn C Standard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn C. Standard practice?
- Dr. Shawn Standard has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Standard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.