A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Standard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Standard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Standard
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Standard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Standard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Standard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Standard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn C Standard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn C. Standard practice?
- Dr. Shawn Standard has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Standard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.