Dr. Shawn Standard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Standard?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Standard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Surgery training center for residents/fellows

He does not do your child's surgery. It's immediately turned over to a dr in training as soon as you are out of sight and your child is asleep. Very dishonest and unethical. They completely trick you into thinking he will do the surgery. This guy doesn't do any of his own surgeries, he's merely a teacher with your child as the guinea pig. Beware trusting your child to him. Terrible results with no explanation as to why things went wrong. They have med students everywhere at the Rubin Institute, they do not observe surgeries, they perform them. Scary place!

November 18th, 2015

Probably the best Dr. we have ever come across. Has the best bedside manner ever, he's thorough, knowledgeable and always available and accessible to us. He is also extremely caring of his patient. My son is always happy to see him and we believe in Dr. STANDARD.

March 28th, 2015

Perfection. Kind. Respectful. Dedicated. There is nothing negative about my experience. I could not have wanted or asked for more.

February 10th, 2015

Horrible administrative staff, but he is an absolutely amazing doctor.

July 29th, 2014

My doctor that saved my life

I had a lot a lot of surgeries in my life I had a lot of doctors operating on me but my experience with this doctor is nothing to compare and I'm not talking about a small town hospitals I'm talking about New York City and I'm getting overwhelmed every time I think how he changed my life I couldn't walk more then a few steps out of pain thanks doctor Shawn c standard I can now run on the treadmill for over an hour thank you

June 19th, 2014

Perthes

Dr.Stanard is he best!!! Yes the wait to see him is a little long. He is the best he is currently seeing my son for perthes and he has walked him through it all.

November 10th, 2013

Dr. Standard is super nice, caring, professional, and most importantly competent!!! He changed my daughter's life, straightening her legs! We will always be grateful to Dr. Standard!!! You might have to wait a little while to see him but he spends the time with you that you need once it's your turn. Well worth the wait!!!

September 13th, 2013

Dr. Standard is a real standard setter!

Dr. Standard is an extremely competent doctor who knows exactly what he's doing. He's operated on my child 3 times and I am so grateful for his gift. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is so down to earth. He makes you feel safe when dealing with difficult physical issues. He is THE BEST in his field. He teaches other doctors from all over and people come from all over the WORLD to have him facilitate the healing process for their children.

September 27th, 2012

Fantastic Perthes Doctor

Dr. Standard has been treating our daughter with bilateral Perthes disease for over 2 years. He is an expert in the field and on numerous occasions spend more than an hour explaining the disease, treatment options and possible outcomes. He did a fantastic job treating her left hip and is now working on her left.

April 15th, 2012

Wish they could clone him! We could use more doctors like him.

Dr. Standard is not only the most caring doctor I have ever met. but the quality of his treatment saved my son's hip and gave my son back his life!

April 10th, 2012

Dr. Shawn secutuary is not a very professional on her part.

Dr Shawn and his staff is speaking of his secutuary never returned ny called and i have been waiting over a month to hear from them. I honestly cannot believe my Doctor referred me to this Doctor. They suck and his secutuary needs to do her job. I will look for a another professional and his staff that has their stuff together. So i rate them a 0 on my rating.

January 5th, 2012

amazing

Most incredible Doctor I have ever met! Compassionate, caring and professional.