Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2401 University Pkwy
Ste 201
Sarasota, FL 34243
941-359-8300
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Routine  |  show details
by Current patient on Jun 18th, 2014

I think this doctors bed side manner is likable and reasonable, also the time spent while in an exam is acceptable and comparable to many other physicians in the same field. I do feel that there have been many subjective tests ordered throughout my pregnancy to conclude or suggest scheduled inductions at varying points. I have clearly indicated desire for a spontaneous labor, and haven't had any prior test results that would suggest distress or medical need. However, induction has been the foremost at many of my 3rd trimester exams(prior to 39weeks) either for estimated size of baby, estimated AFV, or maternal age. Thus causing added concerns to the pregnancy that haven't been established as definitive causing added stress and worry. Week 40 hasn't been reached yet or passed and hoping to continue forward without medical induction. All other conditions are within normal expeditions and no other risk factors have been diagnosed. Overall very compliant with ACOG guidelines, and patient statistics.

|  FINALLY "Dr & Staff" Equally NICE PROS!  |  show details
by Cathie Z-W on Jan 29th, 2014

I am a "new" patient and my first impression was---"Excellent" of Doctor Stephen and his support Staff. Easily rate 5 Stars!! Genuinely kind, friendly and caring--they put you at ease. Once you discover them you will have no need to go anyplace else for your lifetime OBGYN care. We are so fortunate to have them here for us! I have left several reviews as they are new and it is helpful to read this as I looked for it myself. I also posted to their Facebook page! As personal experience is the Best reference in my opinion!! It is a relief to find a place where you feel you can trust them with your very personal health! I am just over 50 and I have finally found a Doctor that I can rely on! Thank you Dr Stephens and your dear staff members! Please keep up this wonderful reputation---everyone will want to be your patient!! Just don't get too busy for me!!-(SMILE)