Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
Oct 3rd, 2013

I am a new patient. I was very impressed by the time he took to collect information from my backround and his true concern. His staff were very quick to set up testing and call in orders. My wait time was not long. I was one of the first patient but I always keep in mind. If a doctor is running behind it is because they spend time with thier patients!!!

New to practice show details New to practice
May 10th, 2012

I recently became a patient and I was impressed with the throughness of the exam and review of my history. He was personal and it was nice to have preventive care issues addressed. He simplified my medicines and was considerate about my finiacial issues.

Difficult to work with and will drop you if you don't take the meds. show details Difficult to work with and will drop you if you don't take the meds.
Feb 4th, 2012

I received a certified letter in the mail today that Dr. Stern was terminating me as a patient because I did not agree with his treatment protocol and did not want to take any medications. I was there to find out what was really going on with me, accepted his referral to a specialist, and was not looking to cover up the symptoms with medication. I also asked for a work excuse slip while I was trying to figure out what was wrong and was denied. If you have a difficult to diagnose illness he will give avoid you at all costs and promptly terminate you if you continue to seek his advice and care. There are better doctors out there, go elsewhere.

Jan 20th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 7 years and he has taken great care of me and my family. He is personal and cares about his patients. He also takes care for us in the hospital. Staff is courteous and easy to get into see

Poor Staff show details Poor Staff
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Shawn Stern does do a good job in finding out what your health problems are however expect to wait to get an appt for 3 to 6 months. Also the staff is not friendly at all...expecially front desk sec. who is very rude on phone calls and will not return your phone calls and has a problem relaying a question to the doctor himself.