Dr. Shawn Stevenson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2016
Great Staff
I loved the staff very organized and efficient, worked me in quickly for my surgery and took great care of me. Dr. Stevenson was wonderful

April 25th, 2016
Amazing doctor, one of the best

December 7th, 2015
jaz
Me and my family are so thankful for having him as my mom's surgeon. He really takes care of his patients. He's the best.

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Stevenson was so kind and caring when I needed my gallbladder taken out. It was my first time having surgery and I had a lot of questions. He spent ample time with me in the office and in pre-op at the hospital. He's a rockstar! Everyone seems to respect him and the work he does. His office staff are really nice as well.

November 19th, 2015
A Doctor That Treats you Like Family
I've gone to my share of doctors. From their wait times, to feeling dismissed, to poor communication skills, Dr. Stevenson is none of that. He spent his time with me making sure all my questions were answered (and trust me, my list of questions that I brought was not short) and simply treated me like family and like a human being. Then, when I stepped out, Stevie, his medical assistant, stopped what she was doing and make sure my CT and blood work got ordered ASAP. The whole staff is just so friendly, and I am so thankful I chose Dr. Stevenson as my surgeon.

September 23rd, 2015
Excellent
I am 71 years old and had a hernia repaired by Dr. Stevenson. As reluctant as I was to go see a surgeon, the experience was as good as I could have hoped for. The office staff was friendly and easy to work with. Dr. Stevenson clearly explained the surgery and the entire process and I felt very comfortable with his level of knowledge and skill. The surgery went great and I my recovery time was even better than the expectation set by Dr. Stevenson. I had no post surgical pain and am now wondering why I waited so long to get the hernia repaired. I definitely recommend Dr. Stevenson and his office.

June 24th, 2015
Patient' s husband
Just the best. That's all that we need to say.

May 8th, 2015
outstanding physician and surgeon would not hesitate to send my family to see him.

March 28th, 2015
Colin cancer
Dr. Stevenson performed a laparoscopic Colon resection on me for a recently found cancer. The surgery went extremely well and I went home three days later! Dr stevenson and his staff have been so helpful during this process. I couldn't be happier

March 27th, 2015
greatest surgeon. so kind and thoughtful

June 20th, 2014
The best!
I got an inguinal hernia at age 58 from lifting weights in the gym. Put off the surgery for eight months, but finally it bugged me so much I knew I had to get surgery. Looked around, asked questions, and discovered that Dr. Stevenson is very experienced with laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery, which is what I wanted. He gave me a thorough examination, and we scheduled the appt. When I was getting prepped, one of the nurses congratulated me on choosing Dr. Stevenson as "he is a real perfectionist. He's the one I'd ask for if I needed what you're getting." Everyone went perfectly, and I am already feeling better the day after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Stevenson!

July 24th, 2012
I Saw Dr. Stevenson for my colon cancer
Dr. Stevenson was outstanding. I felt completely confident in his abilities. He performed a laparoscopic removal of the portion of my colon through very small incisions and has taken wonderful care of me.