A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Tassone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Tassone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Tassone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassone graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tassone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Anthony Tassone MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Tassone practice?
- Dr. Shawn Tassone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Tassone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.