Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Great  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

Loved the care at the office and the minimal wait time. One of the only times the doctor has actually sat down and spoke with me

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

The staff was rude, and never call you back even if you have serious issues. The doctor spent maybe a whole five min with me. I will never go back.

|  be informed  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

My first impression of Dr. Tassone was favorable, untilminutes before my surgery.At the hospital Imet with both my nurse and the anesthesiologist and then Dr Tassone came in. His bedside manner was anything but professional. Out of the blue Dr Tassone began to tell my husband and I that he has a hot wife (his exact words!) My husband and I looked at each other like what in the world does that have to do with anything? It was creepy. Left us both wonderingwhy in the world someone would say such a thing in this situation. After the surgery Dr. Tassone did not meet with my husband to let him know how everything went. Instead my husband received a phone call from someone well after the procedure was complete. I had also requested pictures ofanything removed during the surgery. No pictures were offered, andwhen I inquired about those pictures I was told that the camera was in a locker and no one had a key. Sounded like an excuse to me. I guess it was just too much trouble. I found Dr. Tassone to be arrogant and incapable of relating to my situation.

|  Poor people skills  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 29th, 2010 on doctor.com

Terrible experience. Does not take time to listen and jumps to prescription. Will not be going back.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Lacks friendly environment  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Tassone has a horrible bedside manner. He is standoffish and does not think of the patient first. My follow-up appointment was canceled without giving me an opportunity to reschedule. The office staff is almost rude and rarely returns phone calls.

|  No Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Unhappy and Embarrassed on Jun 13th, 2009

The only thing this doctor said to me was that I had a long vagina. Very unprofessional.