A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Thomas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Thomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn A Thomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shawn Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Thomas practices Anesthesiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists.