A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Vainio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Vainio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Vainio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vainio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vainio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Roy Vainio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn R. Vainio practice?
- Dr. Shawn Vainio has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Vainio practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Family Physicians.