Learn more about Dr. Shawn Vainio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Vainio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vainio
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Vainio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Vainio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vainio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vainio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Roy Vainio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn R. Vainio practice?
- Dr. Shawn Vainio has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Vainio practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Primary Care Doctors.