Learn more about Dr. Shawn Vainio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Vainio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vainio
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vainio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Vainio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vainio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vainio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Certifications and Recognitions
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Roy Vainio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn R. Vainio practice?
- Dr. Shawn Vainio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Vainio practices Family Medicine near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kodiak, AK.
See Bellingham Family Physicians.