A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gerpen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Van Gerpen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn David Van Gerpen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. Van Gerpen practice?
- Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Worthington, MN and Windom, MN.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists and Sioux Falls Child Psychiatrists.