Learn more about Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Gerpen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Gerpen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gerpen graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Van Gerpen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn David Van Gerpen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. Van Gerpen practice?
- Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Van Gerpen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Worthington, MN and Pipestone, MN.
See Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.