Dr. Shawn Vandemark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2012
Best Plastic Surgeon Around!
I would use Dr. Vandemark for any procedure that he was able to provide for me.

February 22nd, 2011
breast reduction and lift
I think he is the best plastic surgeon that this small town has! hes very caring and very skilled. i like the fact that he helps so many people with recondtruction and helping and encouraging theyre vitality and quality of life! i chose him because of that and of course doing my research! he has done a beautiful job and helped ease alot of neck and back pain that ive had for several years. i stand all day for my job and i was just sick by how bad my neck burned and stung to the point of going numb on a daily basis. altho now i still have the pain because my posture is SOOOOOO different now. i will adapt and build those mucsles up. i did have a problem with a stitch abscess caused by my body rejecting stitches. he saw me everyday for 3 days and weekly to watch the progress. he really was caring to me and my condition and results! I will say the office is kind of a turn off. very small, not very nice to look at and is kind of discouraging when u think ur walking into Dr. 90210. its not the real world. i do wish they woulld get a website with a picture gallery and FAQ to help people make a decision to schedule consults. all in all, my experience has been wonderful and im only 6 weeks post op. hopefully the hard pats over! good luck and healing prayers!

October 12th, 2010
Maybe I caught him on a bad day. He seemed distracted and not very interested in answering my questions.

October 27th, 2009
Extremely Happy!
I wore a size 5 with a double D breast size! I was in gymnastics, ran track, and was very involved in other various sports. My breasts grew very large, very fast. I looked into breast reduction many times and was turned down my the airfore, tricare, insurance. Until I was under a new insurance company and found Dr. Vandemark! Everything went amazing!! I was had breast reduction sugery to make be a B/C.I am really, really happy with my experience and would recommend him! It has been almost a year now since my surgery and the results are still as expected! I am so happy! I would not take it back for anything!