Dr. Shawn Watts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Watts?

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Dr. Shawn Watts, was one of Vaughn's best General Surgeons, with the heart of God and concern for people and especially her patients. She will be truly missed from this area.

Life Saver

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr. Watts performed my mother's sigmoid colon surgery and she was AWESOME! I initially wanted my mom to have surgery in Birmingham, but after an extensive appt with Dr. Watts I was swayed to trust her for my mother's care. She has excellent bedside manner and was always willing to spend time answering questions and explaining. I typically would NOT allow a doctor in Selma perform surgery on me or ANY loved ones, however should I need surgery in the future I will check to see if it falls under Dr. Watts extensive scope. GOD & Dr. Watts gave my mom a very successful surgery and she has completely recovered with no complications! I LOVE & Dr. Watts for saving my mom!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2017