A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Weigel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weigel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weigel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Michael Weigel DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Weigel practice?
- Dr. Shawn Weigel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Weigel practices Ophthalmology near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, PA and Chambersburg, PA.
See Hagerstown Ophthalmologists.