A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Community Hospital
- Wise Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn White practice?
Dr. Shawn White practices Family Medicine near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, TX and Jacksboro, TX.
See Decatur Family Physicians.