Learn more about Dr. Shawn Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Wright, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E Wright MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Wright practice?
- Dr. Shawn Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Wright practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners and Phoenix Pulmonologists.