Learn more about Dr. Shawn Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Wright, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn E Wright MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Wright practice?
- Dr. Shawn Wright has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Wright practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners and Phoenix Pulmonologists.