A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Wu, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Botox treatment for migraine headache
- Complete disability analysts and impairment rating
- Independent medical exam and second medical opinion evaluation
- Interventional pain management
- Intrathecal pain pump and Baclofen pump management
- Spinal cord stimulator implant for back pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn X. Wu practice?
Dr. Shawn Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Physiatrists.