Dr. Shawn Youngs, MD
Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great physician!  |  show details
by Dave B on Jul 16th, 2013

I was with Dr Youngs when she was with DuPage Medical Group and consider her to be an exceptional physician. She has a great, calming attitude and is very genuine about her care for her patients. Although I am still with DMG, they provided no forwarding information, but because I have located her new practice, I plan to transfer.

|  The BEST of the BEST!  |  show details
by Tracy H on Jul 11th, 2013

One year ago I was blessed to find Dr. Shawn Youngs!! When I tell you that she is one of a kind..she truly is. She is very knowledgeable of all of the top knotch treatment and does her due dilligence to ensure 1. She completely understands the obvious and underlying conditions 2. She is very thorough and never forgets a case (without even having the need to looking back into the charts. 3. She is professional and proficient in all aspects of medicine. 4. There are not enough words to describe the dedication and passion for Dr. Youngs has for each and every patient. I truly wish there were more doctor's like her. I would go to the end of the earth for her expertise and bedside manner. I promise you, you cannot go wrong with her and her team. Thank you again for all that you do

|  Best Dr. you will ever find  |  show details
by C. Davis on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Youngs always takes time to listen to you. She also takes time to explain what is going on. She's caring, patient, gentle and intelligent. I trust her not only with my healthcare but my children's and husband's. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is the only Dr. I will go to.

|  Dr. Youngs  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

She is the best. Always going that extra mile to make sure you are properly cared of. If you need a doctor, rest assured she will take great care of you!

|  Very Happy with Dr. Youngs  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2009

Dr. Youngs has always listened to me with patience, and I have always left her office with peace of mind. At the last minute, if I need an appointment, and she is booked, I can see one of her associates that day. If I call with a question, I always get a response in less than a half hour. Overall, I think she is the best doctor I have had.

> > Patient Reviews