Dr. Shawn Youngs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Youngs?

May 23rd, 2017

Loving and caring doctor

October 27th, 2016

Long time patient

Dr Youngs feels like a family member to me. She really listens to you, spends however much time should need, she doesn't make you feel rushed, but takes whatever time is necessary to get a full understanding of what your needs are. She gets to know you as a person! On occasion you might have to spend some time in the waiting room, but I don't mind because I know she will take as much time as she needs with me! I don't recall having a doctor like her since I was a child and my doctor made house calls. She is special enough that even though I've moved to Nashville TN, I still come to see her since I have family in the area and I visit often. I just can't imagine that I'd be lucky enough to find someone else as wonderful as she is! I love her for all she does for me!! She is one very special, caring lady! Her staff is great too. Allison in reception and her nurse Lissette treat you as someone who matters to them. Clearly Dr Youngs has surrounded herself with individuals who share her values and she nurtures an environment where her patients feel they are truly important and cared about. She is in a different office now. She's with Adventist, Integra Family Health in Carol Stream.

December 15th, 2015

She takes the time to really know you and understand what you may be dealing with as well as providing a detailed, planned resolution. Great doctor!

March 23rd, 2015

Very personable. She has a great bedside manner. Listens and interacts with you on a level that a lay person can understand.

January 13th, 2015

Dr. Young is an amazing physician, she takes her time with her patients and truly listens. She has a very calming manner and makes sure to explain what she is doing and more importantly why she has come to the diagnosis and what the follow up is.

July 16th, 2013

Great physician!

I was with Dr Youngs when she was with DuPage Medical Group and consider her to be an exceptional physician. She has a great, calming attitude and is very genuine about her care for her patients. Although I am still with DMG, they provided no forwarding information, but because I have located her new practice, I plan to transfer.

July 11th, 2013

The BEST of the BEST!

One year ago I was blessed to find Dr. Shawn Youngs!! When I tell you that she is one of a kind..she truly is. She is very knowledgeable of all of the top knotch treatment and does her due dilligence to ensure 1. She completely understands the obvious and underlying conditions 2. She is very thorough and never forgets a case (without even having the need to looking back into the charts. 3. She is professional and proficient in all aspects of medicine. 4. There are not enough words to describe the dedication and passion for Dr. Youngs has for each and every patient. I truly wish there were more doctor's like her. I would go to the end of the earth for her expertise and bedside manner. I promise you, you cannot go wrong with her and her team. Thank you again for all that you do

March 22nd, 2013

Best Dr. you will ever find

Dr. Youngs always takes time to listen to you. She also takes time to explain what is going on. She's caring, patient, gentle and intelligent. I trust her not only with my healthcare but my children's and husband's. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is the only Dr. I will go to.

August 29th, 2012

Dr. Youngs

She is the best. Always going that extra mile to make sure you are properly cared of. If you need a doctor, rest assured she will take great care of you!

July 13th, 2009

Very Happy with Dr. Youngs

Dr. Youngs has always listened to me with patience, and I have always left her office with peace of mind. At the last minute, if I need an appointment, and she is booked, I can see one of her associates that day. If I call with a question, I always get a response in less than a half hour. Overall, I think she is the best doctor I have had.

October 3rd, 2017