32 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Brizzolara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawna Brizzolara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawna Brizzolara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Brizzolara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna S Brizzolara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shawna S. Brizzolara practice?
- Dr. Shawna Brizzolara has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Shawna Brizzolara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .