A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna Lyn Bull Phelps MD is a female Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shawna L. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Shawna Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawna Phelps practices Gynecologic Oncology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Oncologists.