A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bull has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna Lyn Bull MD is a female Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shawna L. Bull practice?
- Dr. Shawna Bull has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawna Bull practices Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.