A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Phelps has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna Lyn Bull Phelps MD is a female Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shawna L. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Shawna Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawna Phelps practices Gynecologic Oncology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.