Shawna Deeves, MD, MD
Psychiatrist

648 Great Northern Mall
North Olmsted, OH 44070
210-495-4860
Locations and availability (2)

|  huge disappointment  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

a complete disaster

|  She's The Best!  |  show details
by Sue H. on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Deeves is the best! I've been seeing her since March and she has helped me with so many of my issues. She is easy to talk to and is genuinely interested in my mental well being. She's current on newest techniques and meds as well as being knowledgeable in other areas of medicine. I couldn't live without her (or Kim, her assistant)!

|  Seeing Dr.Deeves  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

A good friend of mine has been seeing Dr.Deeves for several years. She recommended I see her for the problems I have been having. I did not think anyone would understand everything I have been through, but Dr.Deeves did understand. She has been an incredible source of support for me. She is very kind and easy to talk too. She is also very up to date clinically on all the latest research. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

|  -Happy Patient  |  show details
by -VerySatisfied Patient on Feb 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Deeves for close to 2 years. She has helped me tremendously. She is the only psychiatrist that could get my medications right. I feel like a new person seen I've been seeing her. She has an excellent bedside manner and I would highl recommend her to anyone looking for a good psychiatrist.

|  show details
by Very Satisfied Patient on Mar 8th, 2010

Overall experience was excellent.Staff were very friendly. Short wait time.Doctor very kind and understanding. Seemed very up to date on clinical treatments in the field.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

excellent care, great staff very satisfied. Will continue to see her. Great care.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Deeves for close to 3 years and she is wonderful. She has so much more empathy than the other mental professionals I have seen over the years. The medications she has prescribed have changed my life. She has helped me to turn my life around. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.