Dr. Shawna Deeves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawna Deeves?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Shawna Deeves?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017

Recommend

Dr.Deeves has treated me for several problems in the last year. She is always prompt, empathetic, kind and compassionate. I would recommend her and AMHG to anyon seeking mental health treatment..

January 6th, 2017

Incompetent or malicious

Prescribed SSRIs without taking patient off a previously prescribed SSRI, danger of serotonin toxicity had someone not caught this error was extremely high. Somewhat difficult to speak to, but tried to evaluate doctor based solely on treatment. Frequently changed medications without remaining on therapeutic dose long enough to see if the drugs were actually having an effect. Refused to return calls regarding a refill of a medication that patient was working up to therapeutic dose. Abruptly changed medications without reaching therapeutic dose stating noncompliance with titration, despite patient making it clear that no doses were missed. Prescribed medication that had serious side effects despite other options being available that had minimal or no side effects that had not been tested. Has suffered disciplinary action in the past, included a suspension of practice due to concerns for her patients well-being.

July 12th, 2016

PSYCH DR. DEEVES SUSPENDED

I'd never recommend Dr. D to any of my loved ones. Chose 1 star - no other choice. Other wise, she would have zero stars. 1st experience is & will be my last. I ended up leaving her office feeling worse. I felt a sense of annoyance & irritability from her. Felt like I was interrupting her lunch time. I told her all of my past experience w/ doctors & my diagnostics. She handed me a card to a rehab facility & told me if I felt suicidal again call them & "good luck." SHE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SEE PATIENTS. PERIOD.

January 18th, 2016

The doctor is very easy to talk to. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgable!

December 12th, 2013

huge disappointment

a complete disaster

March 22nd, 2011

Seeing Dr.Deeves

A good friend of mine has been seeing Dr.Deeves for several years. She recommended I see her for the problems I have been having. I did not think anyone would understand everything I have been through, but Dr.Deeves did understand. She has been an incredible source of support for me. She is very kind and easy to talk too. She is also very up to date clinically on all the latest research. I highly recommend her to my friends and family.

February 14th, 2011

Very Professional and Caring

February 3rd, 2011

-Happy Patient

I have been seeing Dr.Deeves for close to 2 years. She has helped me tremendously. She is the only psychiatrist that could get my medications right. I feel like a new person seen I've been seeing her. She has an excellent bedside manner and I would highl recommend her to anyone looking for a good psychiatrist.

March 9th, 2010

Overall experience was excellent.Staff were very friendly. Short wait time.Doctor very kind and understanding. Seemed very up to date on clinical treatments in the field.

December 9th, 2009

Happy Patient

excellent care, great staff very satisfied. Will continue to see her. Great care.

December 9th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Deeves for close to 3 years and she is wonderful. She has so much more empathy than the other mental professionals I have seen over the years. The medications she has prescribed have changed my life. She has helped me to turn my life around. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

August 8th, 2017