A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Kneesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawna Kneesel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawna Kneesel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneesel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kneesel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna Megan Kneesel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shawna M. Kneesel practice?
- Dr. Shawna Kneesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawna Kneesel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.