A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna M Murphy DO is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shawna M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Shawna Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawna Murphy practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.