A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawna Nesbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawna Nesbitt, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nesbitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nesbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawna D. Nesbitt practice?
Dr. Shawna Nesbitt practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.