Dr. Shawna Reigel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawna Reigel?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Shawna Reigel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2010

Happy to have found her!

My experiences with Dr. Reigel and her office staff have been nothing but positive. I have not felt our appointments were rushed. Being new to the area she referred me to other providers for me and my family (ob/dentist). Her staff went above and beyond when I found out that I might be expecting to add the test to my blood work. I've always received test results back quickly. They also provided me with the option to receive copies of my lab work in the mail which I like! The office location is also very convinient with lots of parking.

September 5th, 2010

Quiet but thorough

I had only seen Dr. Reigel twice before for checkups when I became sick and called for an appointment. Later that day, Dr. Reigel diagnosed me with pneumonia and sent me immediately for a chest x-ray. Her office called in my prescriptions, tested my breathing, administered an airway treatment, and thought that I should have blood tests and a sleep study because of low oxygen levels. I felt that I was under good care.

August 10th, 2010

Bedside Manner was Horrible

I was very unhappy with my previous visits to Dr. Reigel. Her social interaction was "cold" and standoffish. I was also unimpressed by her diagnosis. She seemed quick to prescribe meds instead of figuring out what might be causing the problem. The office's lack of follow up was also very frustrating. I had to call multiple times in order to get a response. I value a doctor that cares and has a warm welcoming nature, something that Dr. Reigel and her office do not have.

September 20th, 2017