A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Weisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawna Weisler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisler
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Weisler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawna Weisler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisler graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Weisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna L Weisler MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shawna L. Weisler practice?
- Dr. Shawna Weisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawna Weisler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Endocrinologists.