A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawna Weisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawna Weisler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawna Weisler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisler graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Weisler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawna Lee Weisler MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shawna L. Weisler practice?
- Dr. Shawna Weisler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawna Weisler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Endocrinologists.