Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawna Westermann
Dr. Shawna Westermann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coralville, IA, with another office in Iowa City, IA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Westermann is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Iowa Methodist Medical Center. Dr. Westermann has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shawna Westermann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shawna Westermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coralville, IA.