Dr. Shawnaree Lee Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Shawnaree Lee?

Great OBGYN

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr. Beeson delivered my last two pregnancies. I could not have asked for a better doctor! Very thorough, thoughtful, and seemed to genuinely care about the healthcare needs of myself and my babies! I highly recommend Dr. Beeson!

The worst doctor ever

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Takes forever for her to get to you, waiting an hour past my appointment time! Rude, doesn't know what she's doing! Inconsistent, needs her license taken away.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

The doctor was very knowledgable and always made me feel comfortable. I am definitely going back!

If I had known ...

Posted on May 18th, 2012

then. Dr. Beeson delivered by first-born. We didn't know what to expect and here we went. We ended up having numerous issues that I believe now were due to testing being done at the wrong time during my pregnancy. As a result we went through extensive emotional upheaval, an induced labor that shouldn't have been, a labor that lasted 30 hours after she broke my water and finally ended in a fever and a C-section. I contracted an infection in the hospital which she mistreated and then ended up having to go to a specialist and take medication for almost a year to resolve the issue. I have had other children since then and now realize how bad this experience really was. All in all, I have a healthy daughter and things are fine now but I wouldn't go back.

psychotic and ignores the patients concerns

Posted on April 6th, 2012

this doctor is the most arrogant and sickest doctor i have ever been too. called me a psycho, refused my insurance, and then wanted 76.00 dollars for a pap smear. i wouldnt let her look at my dogs stuff. people are suing her for negligence, and i am not suprised. beware ladies and gentlemen.

Was told if I expected "perfect" prenatal care she would refer me somewhere else.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Beeson has absolutely been the worst thing about being pregnant. As this is the only child my husband and I will have together ...

Wonderful experience!!

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Beeson delivered my first born. It was an awesome experience. I am pregnant again and am driving 100 miles for her to deliver my second child. She is extremely professional and a caring doctor at the same time. I am a very particular person who has high expectations and she has met everything on my list. If you see a bad review, it must be patients who aren't going to be happy with anyone. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's been wonderful to say the least!

Find a better doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Refused to do my surgery until after another surgery was performed. Then still refused to do surgery. I was stage 4 prolapse, both organs. Finally got fed up and went to another doctor who actually cried that I had not been treated sooner and that I also needed a urologist too. This surgery was way over her head. So sorry that I didn't dump her sooner and get the help I needed. Turned out that I also have a rare bladder condition. I actually stripped down and she never examined me. Stay away.

Very good experience

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I was referred to her and have had a good experience. She gave a second opinion and I've decided to go with her for my surgery. She was friendly, warm, reassuring as well as professional. She listened and answered my questions in a clear and friendly way.

extremely rude and condescending

Posted on November 20th, 2010

I did not go in for a pregnancy-- but for hysterectomy. Dr Beeson is extremely condescending and very rude. She acts like you are bothering her by being there. She does not answer your questions-- but rather talks at you. Actually denigrated another surgeon and then referred me to the same surgeon a year later! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I will Never,ever go to this Dr again, She is very, very rude, Spent more time telling me to see a Psychologist than about my condition. She was argumentative, contemptuous, rude and did not explain anything, just wanted to rush into surgery. Her office never followed through with anything. She did not have time to answer my questions, talked over me and walked out on me, acted like she was so annoyed to even be around me. Dr Beeson is the worst Dr I have ever seen.

Rushes you in and out

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I was very dissatisfied with my pregnancy care while seeing Dr. Beeson. I felt that my concerns were not met with validation or care by neither herse ...