Dr. Shawnaree Beeson DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Yukon, OK

3.4

October 19th, 2016
Great OBGYN
Dr. Beeson delivered my last two pregnancies. I could not have asked for a better doctor! Very thorough, thoughtful, and seemed to genuinely care about the healthcare needs of myself and my babies! I highly recommend Dr. Beeson!

May 19th, 2016
The worst doctor ever
Takes forever for her to get to you, waiting an hour past my appointment time! Rude, doesn't know what she's doing! Inconsistent, needs her license taken away.

October 18th, 2012
The doctor was very knowledgable and always made me feel comfortable. I am definitely going back!

May 18th, 2012
If I had known ...
then. Dr. Beeson delivered by first-born. We didn't know what to expect and here we went. We ended up having numerous issues that I believe now were due to testing being done at the wrong time during my pregnancy. As a result we went through extensive emotional upheaval, an induced labor that shouldn't have been, a labor that lasted 30 hours after she broke my water and finally ended in a fever and a C-section. I contracted an infection in the hospital which she mistreated and then ended up having to go to a specialist and take medication for almost a year to resolve the issue. I have had other children since then and now realize how bad this experience really was. All in all, I have a healthy daughter and things are fine now but I wouldn't go back.

April 6th, 2012
psychotic and ignores the patients concerns
this doctor is the most arrogant and sickest doctor i have ever been too. called me a psycho, refused my insurance, and then wanted 76.00 dollars for a pap smear. i wouldnt let her look at my dogs stuff. people are suing her for negligence, and i am not suprised. beware ladies and gentlemen.

December 21st, 2011
Was told if I expected "perfect" prenatal care she would refer me somewhere else.
My experience with Dr. Beeson has absolutely been the worst thing about being pregnant. As this is the only child my husband and I will have together ...

July 12th, 2011
Wonderful experience!!
Dr. Beeson delivered my first born. It was an awesome experience. I am pregnant again and am driving 100 miles for her to deliver my second child. She is extremely professional and a caring doctor at the same time. I am a very particular person who has high expectations and she has met everything on my list. If you see a bad review, it must be patients who aren't going to be happy with anyone. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's been wonderful to say the least!

March 18th, 2011
Find a better doctor
Refused to do my surgery until after another surgery was performed. Then still refused to do surgery. I was stage 4 prolapse, both organs. Finally got fed up and went to another doctor who actually cried that I had not been treated sooner and that I also needed a urologist too. This surgery was way over her head. So sorry that I didn't dump her sooner and get the help I needed. Turned out that I also have a rare bladder condition. I actually stripped down and she never examined me. Stay away.

December 16th, 2010
Very good experience
I was referred to her and have had a good experience. She gave a second opinion and I've decided to go with her for my surgery. She was friendly, warm, reassuring as well as professional. She listened and answered my questions in a clear and friendly way.

November 20th, 2010
extremely rude and condescending
I did not go in for a pregnancy-- but for hysterectomy. Dr Beeson is extremely condescending and very rude. She acts like you are bothering her by being there. She does not answer your questions-- but rather talks at you. Actually denigrated another surgeon and then referred me to the same surgeon a year later! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

June 15th, 2010
I will Never,ever go to this Dr again, She is very, very rude, Spent more time telling me to see a Psychologist than about my condition. She was argumentative, contemptuous, rude and did not explain anything, just wanted to rush into surgery. Her office never followed through with anything. She did not have time to answer my questions, talked over me and walked out on me, acted like she was so annoyed to even be around me. Dr Beeson is the worst Dr I have ever seen.

May 25th, 2010
Rushes you in and out
I was very dissatisfied with my pregnancy care while seeing Dr. Beeson. I felt that my concerns were not met with validation or care by neither herse ...