A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawnie Replogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawnie Replogle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawnie Replogle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Replogle graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Replogle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawnie Sheree Replogle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawnie S. Replogle practice?
- Dr. Shawnie Replogle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawnie Replogle practices Family Medicine near Strafford, MO.
See Strafford Family Physicians.