INTERNAL MEDICINE

660 GLADES RD, STE 300
BOCA RATON, FL 33431
561-289-9467
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Confusing  |  show details
by Daughter on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Hampton was difficult to follow given her light hearted attitude. We never once had a working diagnosis for my father. The diagnosis changed each time we spoke with her. Her attitude was concerning and was difficult to take seriously when she herself did not take herself seriously. Dr. Davis saved my father's life and without him Dr. Hampton would have drowned in what was suppose to be a simple case. Thank you Dr. Davis the lung doctor! Follow up has been confusing with Dr. Hampton, we opted to follow up with Dr. Davis.

|  Down to Earth  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

We met Dr. Hampton in the ICU at Boca Regional Hospital as she was the doctor on duty that day. We learned she is very well respected by staff at the hospital, including nurses and doctors, and we warmed up to her right away. Don't let her young, self-confident-appearing exterior fool you. She cares for you and will go the extra mile to be sure you get the best treatment. Love her!

|  Vard to read  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Doctor laughed non-stop during a very serious discussion. Hard to read as an indivual. Seems kind enough but her humor made me feel like she wasn't genuine.Office staff is unprofessional/rude.

|  show details
May 12th, 2012

She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. Add great medical expertise and she is someone I feel lucky to call my doctor for over 6 years.

|  Self-absorbed and confused!!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Do not this woman touch you. she cares only for herself. She uses sarcasm to be cute. I hardly saw her at my hospital stay and she never returned any calls.I've never been so diregarded. She mis-diagnosed me and gave me the wrong treatments. I wouldn't let her treat a rat. Danger!! Stay away!!!!