A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawnna Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawnna Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawnna Patterson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Emerald Coast Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawnna Lee Patterson MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shawnna L. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Shawnna Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawnna Patterson practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Neurologists.