Dr. Shawnya Gore MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Gastonia, NC

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Gore is one of the most compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, physicians that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She takes time to listen and works hard to address my health concerns. She encourages me to take charge of my own heath by eating healthy, exercising, etc. She is a great motivator! I wish there were more physicians like her!!

February 16th, 2015
Excellent physician. Great bedside manner.

September 10th, 2014
Very Good Doctor
Dr. Gore is a very good doctor and the office staff very friendly. Lately the practice has become very busy and attention to patients has not been as good as in the past.

May 24th, 2012
Review of my doctor
I moved to SC in 2003 and needed a doctor, I went with Dr. Gore because she was referred by an ER doctor at the hospital I worked at. Although she hasn't been my doctor my entire I life, I feel like when I go to her she is family. She is kind, respectful and an amazing person all around. She gives you her time when you are with her and listens to everthing you say. She doesn't just hear you, she listens and gives you the answers you need, and never once hesitates to send you outside the scope of her of practice. She is just amazing.

May 6th, 2012
I love Dr. Gore!

December 3rd, 2008
Dr. Gore is an exceptionally wonderful physician! She takes the time necessary to thoroughly check patients and has always been right on the money in diagnosing me. She is extremely smart and perceptive -- picks up on and draws things out of you that you had no idea you needed to tell her. She orders appropriate labs and, when checking for anything out of the ordinary, the specific tests she's run on me have always shown the results she suspected.Dr. Gore has a professional but very warm and caring manner. I always feel (and actually know) that I am in the best hands available whenever I see her.I very much appreciate all the wonderful care I've received from Dr. Gore and would highly (and very gladly) recommend her.