Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaya Mokfi
Dr. Shaya Mokfi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mishawaka, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mokfi is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr. and Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr. Dr. Mokfi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shaya Mokfi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shaya Mokfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.
Dr. Zachary Leshen
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi12
Dr. Mohamed Homsi
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Charles Mathis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mishawaka, IN 0 mi30