A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaye Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaye Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moskowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaye Isaac Moskowitz MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shaye I. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Shaye Moskowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shaye Moskowitz practices Neurological Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Danville, PA.
See State College Surgeons.