A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaye Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaye Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moskowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shaye I. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Shaye Moskowitz practices Neurological Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Danville, PA.
See State College Neurological Surgeons.