Feb 14th, 2016

Dr. Moskowitz refused to return some of the unduplicatable medical information that I loaned him with the understanding that he would return all materials to me. He further denied having been given the materials that he would not return.

by Mrs.Christina Rainwater/ Simmons on Nov 26th, 2015

It's Thanksgiving and I'm grateful to have met Dr. Moskowitz. He performed surgeries on a Brain Aneurysm that was surely to take my life soon. He is my Hero! 💚

by Debbie Smith on Nov 10th, 2015

He made me feel safe and secure. The doctor explained what needs to be done and he made sure I understood.

by his lover on Jun 23rd, 2015

horrible

Patient show details Patient
by Autumn C on Jun 11th, 2013

I am 19 years old and was diagnoised with a brain anursym in 2011. My mom was so worried on what was going to happen or what could have happened. We are from the flint, Michigan area and all nuerologist i have seen around here mad me feel as if i was just number, There was alot of life style changes i had to work on and seeing doctor Moskowitz as deffiantly made it an experence that i have been able to deal with

AVM Surgery show details AVM Surgery
Sep 14th, 2012

Great!!! If I had to go though that all over again, there is no way I would go to anyone else but him. I put my life in his hand. Im still here. Even thought he would have rather did Gamma Knife on me and not the surgery. I wanted the surgery. He did it. Still have Major Headaches but the AVM is not there. I would rather have daily headaches and know I will live.

Moya Moya show details Moya Moya
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. MoskowitzIs an extremely competent and excellent surgeon. Really liked his bedside mannerHighly Recommend this Dr.

I had AVM show details I had AVM
Nov 10th, 2010

He is great. his nurse is not,but i trusted him with my life and im still here

Dr Moskowitz show details Dr Moskowitz
Sep 22nd, 2010

Its understandable that you might have to wait to see a doctor like DR Moskowitz. He is caring, compassionate and most importantly highly knowledgeable in his field.