A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayibu Harruna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayibu Harruna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harruna
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harruna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harruna graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Harruna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayibu Harruna MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shayibu Harruna practice?
- Dr. Shayibu Harruna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shayibu Harruna practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Rawlins, WY.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.