A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayibu Harruna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayibu Harruna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harruna
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harruna graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Harruna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayibu Harruna MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shayibu Harruna practice?
- Dr. Shayibu Harruna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shayibu Harruna practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cheyenne, WY and Rawlins, WY.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.