A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayla Kasel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayla Kasel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shayla Kasel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayla Nancy Fowle Kasel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shayla N. Kasel practice?
- Dr. Shayla Kasel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shayla Kasel practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.