A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Mudhafar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Mudhafar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayma Jafar Al-Mudhafar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shayma J. Al-Mudhafar practice?
- Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar practices Internal Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists.