Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar
Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Mudhafar is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Al-Mudhafar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shayma Al-Mudhafar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.