A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayna Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayna Hollingsworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayna Alexandra Hollingsworth DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shayna A. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Shayna Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Shayna Hollingsworth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.