Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Not satisfied show details Not satisfied
Jan 20th, 2015

I have been his patient for more than two years he couldn't diagnosed the couse of my infertility! After spending tones of money there I walked away with no baby, but they still sending me bills!! I wouldn't recomomnd this doctor to anybody there are a lot of doctore out there doing the same thing for alot cheaper!!

Jan 14th, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr Plosker and the whole staff at TGH

Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Plosker is the best IVF doctor in Tampa! He has a great bedside manner and his nurses are the best! Thank you for everything!

Great luck show details Great luck
Aug 13th, 2012

We had a beautiful baby girl thanks to Dr. Plosker. Went through the process very fast, but we stayed on top of all the requirements. He was great and straight forward about what we needed to do at our advanced age.

Not a good doctor show details Not a good doctor
Jun 1st, 2012

My husband and I went to see Dr. Plosker, and during our sessions, Plosker always kept us waiting, couldn't remember our names, gave us the wrong dosage (having to do two rounds of drugs), the nurse told us at one point to ask her the questions because he wouldn't have time to address our concerns, and the kicker, he ended up going to a seminar the day he was supposed to do the insemination. I never went back (it didn't take), and I got pregnant a year later on my own, thanks to God. Don't depend on doctors, they aren't the end all. I think he caused more stress than the infertility itself. Besides him, the office was always full of pregnant women (they offer gynecology services as well), and I was always being pestered to take part in some study--nothing seemed confidential, especially when charts were laying all about and I could read what the lady in the opposite room was having done. I know there's a limited number of doctors in the area that treat infertility but believe me, this one is not the one to go to.

Mar 17th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Accurate diagnosis. Glad to have such a great doctor in Tampa.

Jun 5th, 2010

Overall great doctor. Plosker tends to be late on many appt with him. He is good at what he does, so his tardiness can be excusable. He is super caring and if he has a spare moment, he would contact you directly.