Dr. Shaynee Golin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

July 20th, 2015
BEWARE
She would not listen to my complaint of pain. She said she would dismiss me if i disruped her while she wrote notes. The worse dr i have ever met.

June 6th, 2015
Her incorrect prescribing has caused me permanent nerve damage.
For major depression, Dr. Golin incorrectly prescribed a dosage of abilify that is typically given to patients with schizophrenia. I now have permanent nervous tremors of my hands, feet and tongue (tardive dyskinesia) due to the medication. Please do not allow her to treat you for mental illness. See a psychiatrist.

February 17th, 2015
Seek a SPECIALIST for conditions beyond the scope of an internist!!!
Instead of referring me to a psychiatrist, she treated my (at times) severe depression with a variety of meds (including one that made me suicidal). Despite the concerns of my family and friends, I trusted Dr. Golin. Never, never trust a GP when it comes to conditions requiring a specialist. Now that I am receiving proper treatment, I regret the nearly 10 years I spent as a depressed person under her care. Don't make the same mistake.

June 15th, 2010
Office staff needs improvement
Dr. Golin and her nurse are great - the practice has some definite deficiencies in compentancy of support staff, ability to contact the doctor and return of phone calls.

May 21st, 2008
Make sure you have plenty of time
Wait to get into see the doc was exceptionallly long but once we got in to see the doctor it was even worse - the doctor could not keep on the subject at hand and it took 1 1/2 hrs for the appt instead of about 20-30 minutes -- she talked incessantly about her home life and experiences....way too much info. She is VERY nice and was very thorough but what was to be a quick office visit on hubby's lunchbreak took most of the afternoon. And forget trying to get in touch w/ the nurse --- you ALWAYS have to leave a message and then it's a wait and see game as to when the nurse will call back. He has a follow up appt in a few weeks - we will give it another try - if it's the same thing then we will be looking for another doctor.