A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shayom Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shayom Ortiz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shayom Ortiz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ortiz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shayom Javinish Ortiz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shayom J. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Shayom Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Shayom Ortiz practices Anesthesiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists.