Dr. Shaz Siddiqi MD Patient Reviews

3.4

September 20th, 2016
Dr Siddiqi Excellent Immunologist/Allergist
Very personable and friendly. Extremely knowledgable, thorough history taking, explains everything and follows up. Would highly recommend to anyone with children as well as adults.

August 25th, 2016
Patient's Review
I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi by a fellow church member because I was having some chronic problems, after having been treated by him for two or three years I am very pleased with his care and treatment. He has a gentle and caring personality and that is why I have continued to see him as my allergist. I so appreciate how he has helped me to get through some of my times of illness. I highly recommend him!

October 29th, 2015
Verification of penicillin allergy
I visiting Dr. Shaz Siddiqi for a verification of an old penicillin allergy. I found the Dr. very knowledgeable and thorough. The testing and evaluation took 2 visits. Dr. Siddiqi took the time to explain every aspect of the testing procedure and the testing results. The staff was very friendly. It was a pleasure getting to know Dr. Siddiqi and his staff.

March 25th, 2015
Stay Away from This Practice
Avoid this practice. Rude, uncaring staff. Repeated appointment screw-ups. Stay away.

July 27th, 2014
DONT GO HERE
It is not even McDonalds… I went to new office in Maryland. Staff is terrible. The Dr doesn't really care.

June 10th, 2014
Bad experience
This office is like McDonalds. I was seen in Laurel. You fill out forms, they pass you from one person to another then they push you to buy their medications. The doctor seemed very rushed and not very interested in hearing my problems

May 21st, 2012
He was the first doctor who took the time to listen to all my problems and really address each and every one of them. I am truly grateful for Dr. Siddiqi. He is a very smart and caring doctor, I had seen several others before I found him.

August 31st, 2011
GREAT DOC
Dr. Siddiqi has seen my whole family for the past 5 years. He has always gone out of his way and we have received excellent care. There have been some minor problems with a delay in return of phone calls, but overall a very positive experience.

July 13th, 2011
My 2 year old son was suffering from seasonal allergies. He was miserable. We were given a sample of nasonex to go along with allegra. After 2 months of trying different meds, he finally found some relief with the nasonex. I had Dr Siddiquis office call in a prescription for my son which initially my insurance rejected because I needed to try a generic version. They called in Flonase for him instead. I clarified everything with the insurance company. All they needed was a letter from the doctor stating that the recommended medicine is Nasonex. I did not want to switch meds since I know the Nasonex works. I left a message with this request. The next day they called me back and stated that I needed to try the flonase first per my insurance. I then left another message stating that I have already spoken with the insurance company and again all they need is a letter. A week went by with no response. I called back and left another message stating the same thing. I got a call back the next day and they had the nerve to charge me $35 to have the letter faxed in. I paid it because it is time sensitive but asked that it please be done that day. Well it is the end of the next business day and is still has not been done. My son has now been without his medicine for over a week. Oh and by the way, the charge posted to my credit card yesterday.

June 25th, 2010
I had a very positive expierence in this office. Dr. Siddiqi and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

September 8th, 2009
great experience
Dr. Siddiqi saw my child for asthma and seasonal allergies. He had very warm and caring bedside manner, got her on meds which got her better right away and even followed up with a personal phone call that week. I would highly recommend this practice to others.

July 27th, 2009
Insurance Scam
I contacted this office after my husband was hospitalized for a bee sting allergy. I wanted to know if they did testing on 2 year old children for bee allergies. I was told they did and scheduled for an appointment. Dr Siddiqi then told me he did not do testing for children under 16 and it would be rare for her to have a bad bee sting reaction at this age. When I asked him why they just didn't tell me that over the phone he told me it was too much information to relay over the phone and I had received "education" today. I didn't make an appointment for an education. I took off work. They wasted my time, money and my insurance companies money.