Dr. Shaz Siddiqi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shaz Siddiqi?

Outstanding physician

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Detailed, thoughtful, respectful, emphatic. So far, I find the best physician caring for my family and children.

Excellent Treatment

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr. Siddiqi is a fantastic doctor. i had been suffering from allergies for so long and other treatments I had tried before seeing Dr. Siddiqi were not helpful. But after being treated by Dr. Siddiqi I feel so much better and happier. I am very satisfied with the treatment and care I received.

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Great Experience!

Highly Recommend for kids

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Went there with my two children – one for asthma and other for ezcema. The front desk was genuine and kind. Met Dr. Siddiqi for the first time, found him to have good communication skills, saw him interact with each one of my children with confidence, asking each one about school, sport, other interests, future goals and careers. Then he recommended a course of action for each of them. He even provided some easy natural remedies for my child’s eczema which I can use in addition to traditional medicine. Dr. Siddiqi answered all my questions – some general questions as well that pertained to their other medical issues. Very kid-friendly staff and doctor !!

Highly Recommend Dr. Siddiqi

Posted on June 19th, 2017

I'd very highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi of Allergy Partners at Rockville. He is an incredibly thorough doc, and will provide you with a very detailed description of your condition in a way that you can understand, and will take the time to answer all of your questions. The staff's professionalism and kindness make the office visit very pleasant. My favorite thing about Dr. Siddiqi is his down-to-earth professionalism--that he does not use fear-based techniques to have unnecessary tests run. Dr. Siddiqi approached my concerns with an educated and scientific mindset. He is understanding, comforting, and extremely knowledgeable. I really appreciated his and his staff's patience and kindness. I highly recommend his office to anyone with allergy concerns.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Siddiqi is a great doctor who is very personable. I always feel welcomed by his staff and his procedures.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Saw Dr. Siddiqi for headcold/sinus issue. He is great, very easy to talk with, understands my history and remembers details from my prior visits and treats my cases aggressively so they don't become larger issues.

Dr Siddiqi Excellent Immunologist/Allergist

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Very personable and friendly. Extremely knowledgable, thorough history taking, explains everything and follows up. Would highly recommend to anyone with children as well as adults.

Patient's Review

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi by a fellow church member because I was having some chronic problems, after having been treated by him for two or three years I am very pleased with his care and treatment. He has a gentle and caring personality and that is why I have continued to see him as my allergist. I so appreciate how he has helped me to get through some of my times of illness. I highly recommend him!

Verification of penicillin allergy

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I visiting Dr. Shaz Siddiqi for a verification of an old penicillin allergy. I found the Dr. very knowledgeable and thorough. The testing and evaluation took 2 visits. Dr. Siddiqi took the time to explain every aspect of the testing procedure and the testing results. The staff was very friendly. It was a pleasure getting to know Dr. Siddiqi and his staff.

Stay Away from This Practice

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Avoid this practice. Rude, uncaring staff. Repeated appointment screw-ups. Stay away.

DONT GO HERE

Posted on July 28th, 2014

It is not even McDonalds… I went to new office in Maryland. Staff is terrible. The Dr doesn't really care.