Dr. Shaz Siddiqi MD Patient Reviews

July 1st, 2017
Great Experience!

June 28th, 2017
Highly Recommend for kids
Went there with my two children – one for asthma and other for ezcema. The front desk was genuine and kind. Met Dr. Siddiqi for the first time, found him to have good communication skills, saw him interact with each one of my children with confidence, asking each one about school, sport, other interests, future goals and careers. Then he recommended a course of action for each of them. He even provided some easy natural remedies for my child’s eczema which I can use in addition to traditional medicine. Dr. Siddiqi answered all my questions – some general questions as well that pertained to their other medical issues. Very kid-friendly staff and doctor !!

June 19th, 2017
Highly Recommend Dr. Siddiqi
I'd very highly recommend Dr. Siddiqi of Allergy Partners at Rockville. He is an incredibly thorough doc, and will provide you with a very detailed description of your condition in a way that you can understand, and will take the time to answer all of your questions. The staff's professionalism and kindness make the office visit very pleasant. My favorite thing about Dr. Siddiqi is his down-to-earth professionalism--that he does not use fear-based techniques to have unnecessary tests run. Dr. Siddiqi approached my concerns with an educated and scientific mindset. He is understanding, comforting, and extremely knowledgeable. I really appreciated his and his staff's patience and kindness. I highly recommend his office to anyone with allergy concerns.

April 20th, 2017
Great doctor!
Dr. Siddiqi is a great doctor who is very personable. I always feel welcomed by his staff and his procedures.

December 15th, 2016
Saw Dr. Siddiqi for headcold/sinus issue. He is great, very easy to talk with, understands my history and remembers details from my prior visits and treats my cases aggressively so they don't become larger issues.

September 20th, 2016
Dr Siddiqi Excellent Immunologist/Allergist
Very personable and friendly. Extremely knowledgable, thorough history taking, explains everything and follows up. Would highly recommend to anyone with children as well as adults.

August 26th, 2016
Patient's Review
I was referred to Dr. Siddiqi by a fellow church member because I was having some chronic problems, after having been treated by him for two or three years I am very pleased with his care and treatment. He has a gentle and caring personality and that is why I have continued to see him as my allergist. I so appreciate how he has helped me to get through some of my times of illness. I highly recommend him!

October 29th, 2015
Verification of penicillin allergy
I visiting Dr. Shaz Siddiqi for a verification of an old penicillin allergy. I found the Dr. very knowledgeable and thorough. The testing and evaluation took 2 visits. Dr. Siddiqi took the time to explain every aspect of the testing procedure and the testing results. The staff was very friendly. It was a pleasure getting to know Dr. Siddiqi and his staff.

March 25th, 2015
Stay Away from This Practice
Avoid this practice. Rude, uncaring staff. Repeated appointment screw-ups. Stay away.

July 28th, 2014
DONT GO HERE
It is not even McDonalds… I went to new office in Maryland. Staff is terrible. The Dr doesn't really care.

June 11th, 2014
Bad experience
This office is like McDonalds. I was seen in Laurel. You fill out forms, they pass you from one person to another then they push you to buy their medications. The doctor seemed very rushed and not very interested in hearing my problems

May 21st, 2012
He was the first doctor who took the time to listen to all my problems and really address each and every one of them. I am truly grateful for Dr. Siddiqi. He is a very smart and caring doctor, I had seen several others before I found him.