Learn more about Dr. Shazia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Malik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Malik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia A Malik MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Shazia A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Shazia Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Malik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Oncologists.