A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shazia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Malik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Malik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia A Malik MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Shazia A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Shazia Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Malik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Oncologists.