A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shazia Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shazia Bhat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bhat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shazia Farheen Bhat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shazia F. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Shazia Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Shazia Bhat practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
See Newark Pediatricians.