Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
hopeful but disappointed
2-1/2 hour wait every time I've been there. Dr. is very nice and friendly but it seems like I was the one telling her what medications I should get. Almost like they don't want it to work the first time so you have to come back again and sit for another 2-1/2 hours. Unreal!

June 11th, 2016
Horrible! Never even seen the doctor. Waited for over 2 hours. Terrible customer service!!

October 22nd, 2015
Very pleased

October 20th, 2015
The best Doctor !
I really like the Doctor's office and clinical team. They are very helpful , pleasant and very professional . THe Doctor gave me a great support and care . Thanks to Alex the nurse who is very agreeable and a good listener and very professional . Thank you All.

September 3rd, 2015
Dr. Billal was very helpful, kind, and caring. I highly recommend her.

July 27th, 2015
She is very patient and willing to listen. She is also willing to think outside the box regarding your health problems. I felt at ease when talking with her and she was never condescending or rude like a few other doctors I've been to.

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Billal is an amazing doctor.

March 25th, 2015
Needs Improvement in staff
Due to overbooking, we wait at least an hour each time we come. In addition, to have staff renew a prescription for online orders is very inefficient. my opinion is that Dr. Billal is very good; her staff is not effective in scheduling appointments in a timely manner nor following up with requests regarding medications and follow up appts.

February 27th, 2015
Excellent, makes me feel I am the only person in her office. Excellent, listens to me.

September 10th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL OFFICE PEOPLE, I LOVE DR. BILLAL, SHE LISTENS AND KNOWS ABOUT ANYTHING I BRING TO HER. BEEN SEEING HER FOR 7 YRS OR MORE, SO GLAD SHE HAS OWN PRACTICE NOW. COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER DR. & OFFICE.

December 31st, 2010
"A Sweetheart Doctor!"
I have been dealing with a variety of health issues for about 15 yrs now. (Age 50) It took me at least 5 doctors in the earlier years to find a doctor I could trust and I knew cared about my well being. Kept him for 7 yrs and out of the blue he left private care for a "Hospitalist" position. Back to the grind of beginning a new search. Setting up appts and trying out an initial 6 primary care doctors and one complete "Medicare" Insurance change later, I hit the jackpot with the very first doctor my "Texan Plus Insurance Group" assigned me too..I have been her patient now for over 2 years and this past summer of 2010 she "Thank Heaven" ventured out into her own private practice...(No more craziness of the hustle & bustle of a multi staffed office...) A really nice and peaceful enviroment when there is ONE doctor in ONE office space! I HAVE to see my primary doctor at least once a month and average 16+ visits per annually due to my ongoing progressive health problems. Like most of us, I detest going to doctor's and dentist appointments of any nature, so "Trusting and Bonding" with the perfectly fitted doctor just right for me is number ONE on the list of utmost importance. Let's face facts, Health Care in the USA these days continually seems to be on the sad decline in quality & choice, so it is refreshing to know that I there are still some good ones out there...One less thing to worry about when you can put your full trust & confidence in such a Fantastic, Intelligent,Caring and MOST Sincere doctor like Dr. Billal!You will adore her!Try her for just one visit. From the warm and friendly office staff that will greet you to the proper care, concern and medical help I know you will receive, I firmly believe you will never have any regrets!Best of Health and Happiness to all!!

April 13th, 2010
Patient and a Good listeniner
I highly recommend Dr. Billal.